Apart from the diet and the workout plan, there are certain rules that you have to abide in order to maximize your weight loss results.
Stick to them and I guarantee you would notice the difference in your body in this 1 month. These so called rules are actually Lifestyle changes one needs to bring in life in the best interest of Health.
Let’s begin –
How To Diet Effectively For Weight Loss
- Use full fat milk to prepare curd and paneer. Only homemade curd and paneer alllowed.
- No salt after 8 pm/dinner. Have a cup of warm milk if you are hungry post dinner.
- Do not skip your pre workout and post workout meals , no matter whatttt !
- Drink water as if you were a Fish ! Ideally you should consume 3-4 litres of water. No, I have not gone nuts ! If you are working out, you would notice that 1 litre water is consumed in the gym itself. Its not difficult to drink 2 litres of water in the entire day.
- Have Green tea twice a day. I am not setting a time for it, have it at your own convenience.
- NO sugar in tea/coffee.Ideally tea and coffee should not be allowed but i don’t want you or me to be frustrated :P. If you want sweet tea, use Stevia – details here.
- If you are a veggie( read no eggs), make sure that you get enough protein from channa, paneer, soy etc. I insist that you should start taking a protein supplement for better fat loss.
- Avoid starchy foods like potato.
- Avoid candy fruits , meaning those rich in sugar. Eg. Mango
- No alcohol. You don’t need alcohol to be high on life
- No smoking. Light a candle and burn your cigarette packets ! Period.
- No soft drinks, not even diet drinks.
- No cookies, biscuits, chips, maggi. No factory made stuff !
- Use minimum oil in cooking. You can have 1 tsp of ghee daily. Add ghee in cooked daal or veggies.
- Keep munching or grazing. Do not starve ! If you know you would feel extremely hungry in two hours, eat after an hour. When you are starving, you lose your sense of choosing what to eat ! You would eat whatever comes your way. Keep nuts and fruit handy with you all the time.
- Portion control is extremely important. 1 roti / 1 cup cooked rice along with other items like salad, veggie, curd and daal should suffice. If you are still hungry, wait for sometime and indulge again on a healthy snack.
- Do not miss your workout. If you are not working out, walk compulsorily for an hour or 5 kms whichever is more.
- Take stairs , please shun lift for the time being.
- Learn to say No, its not that bad a word !
- Log your meals and workout. You can use a mobile or web application like this.
- Do not weigh/measure yourself daily.
- You can cheat/eat out once a week. Just choose your dish wisely, read the tips here.If possible, avoid dinner eat-outs. If you can’t, have early dinner.
- If you crave for sweet, eat an orange or date. They help to curb sweet cravings. Read here.
- Do not think about weight loss all the time. Chill ! If you eat right, weight loss will happen automatically.
If you have missed the IWB Challenge, please find Diet Plans here and here, workout plan here and meet our fitness expert here.
All the Besht
Your partner in your weight loss – Tarun
You may also like reading –
- How To Choose Best Whey Protein Powder
- Chia Seeds And Weight Lossa
- Benefits of Balinese Massage
- What Is The Difference : Whey Concentrate vs. Isolate
- Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- How To Maintain Weight During Festivals
- Healthy Dinner Options For Weight Loss
- Parineeti Chopra From Fat To Fit
- Healthy Corn Salad Recipe
- Why Brown Rice Is Better Than White Rice
- 10 Health Benefits Of Papaya
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Every Morning
- 11 Health Benefits of Broccoli
- Best Workout Music – 90s Bollywood Edition
By: Tarun Preet
Title: How To Diet Effectively For Weight Loss
Sourced From: www.fitnessvsweightloss.com/how-to-diet-effectively-for-weight-loss/
Published Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 06:43:08 +0000