Monster Hunter Rise has been topping the Famitsu charts for most highly anticipated upcoming games, decided by votes from their readers, so it’s no surprise that the upcoming Switch-exclusive has topped this week’s charts once again. Meanwhile, Final Fantasy 16, which has also been close to the top of the charts since its announcement, moves up from No. 3 last week to second place this week.
That means Bandai Namco’s Tales of Arise has swapped places with Final Fantasy 16, moving down to third place. Meanwhile, Resident Evil Village in fourth place and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s upcoming sequel in fifth place have both retained their places from last week as well.
Every single other game in the series is a Nintendo Switch exclusive, notable enough, including the likes of Shin Megami Tensei 5 (No. 6), Bayonetta 3 (No. 7), Run Factory 5 (No. 8), and Bravely Default 2 (No. 9).
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 7 and January 13.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 578 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 410 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 390 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 278 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 270 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 251 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 246 votes
8. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 244 votes
9. [NSW] Bravely Default 2 – 235 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 199 votes
By: Shubhankar Parijat
Title: Final Fantasy 16, Resident Evil Village Rank High in Famitsu Most Wanted Charts Again
Sourced From: gamingbolt.com/final-fantasy-16-resident-evil-village-rank-high-in-famitsu-most-wanted-charts-again
Published Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 13:09:16 +0000