Pennsylvania skill games, in various forms, have been around for some time now. However, with the Keystone State legalizing online casino gaming, these games have become more popular than ever. This rise in their popularity is always at the forefront of game developers’ minds, as they have to build credible, hack-proof games to accommodate the players gaming from their home PC rigs who are looking to use tech tools to gain an unfair advantage in the digital world.
In contrast to chance games, such as roulette and baccarat, skill games give the player a degree of control over the outcome, which can result in you having a better chance of winning. Blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, three card poker, and video poker are some of the most common skill games using cards, but there are plenty of slot machines that have adopted this feature, too.
Of course, whenever there’s an element of skill and decision-making involved, players will be looking for an edge; so is there a way to hack PA skill games? Let’s take a look and find out.
Pennsylvania Skill Slots
At a glance, you can’t really tell a skill slot from a regular game of chance slot machine. It’s upon closer inspection where the differences pop out. These are some of the skill elements you’re likely to find:
- A sneak preview of what the next spin outcome will be.
- Nudges that allow you to complete winning combinations at the end of a spin.
- Hit or miss on symbols like wilds and scatters to trigger wins.
- Bonus features that require the player to complete an objective for greater rewards.
How to Hack a Win
When it comes to hacking online slots, these games don’t have many clinks in their armor, but for players visiting land-based casinos, it’s a different story. One of the best known PA skill game hacks is on the Living Large cabinet slot machine. Here’s how it works:
- Look to see if the prize viewer is $0.40. Follow these steps if there’s no winner.
- Spin 4 times, betting $0.40, and always choose the middle tile.
- Increase to $0.80 and select the top-left tile. On the next spin, choose the top-middle tile. And, the spin after, go for the top-right tile.
- Go back to $0.40 and spin four more times. If no winner, the fifth spin should be a bonus with a payout of up to $300. You can continue betting and the free spins generally activate within the next five spins.
As news of this hack is widespread, many casino operators have removed this slot now, but if you do stumble across it, then may the most of playing it.
Another obvious hack for PA skill games is card counting when playing blackjack. This isn’t as easy now as it once was because the casino often changes the shoe halfway through. However, if you find the right table, you can count cards by assigning a +1, 0, or -1 value to specific groups. For instance, 10s and picture cards are -1; 7 -9 are zero, and 2 up to 6 are +1. You then keep a running count so that you know if there are more high cards or low cards remaining in the show.
The post Can you Really Hack Pennsylvania Skill Games Machine? appeared first on Hardware Times.
By: Luke Windsor
Title: Can you Really Hack Pennsylvania Skill Games Machine?
Sourced From: www.hardwaretimes.com/can-you-really-hack-pennsylvania-skill-games-machine/
Published Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:53:37 +0000